Annual IT Support Contract
When it comes to IT support contracts, many people think they’re complex or expensive. However, this is not necessarily the case. We offer the same unlimited support to each and every business we work with in Lancashire and the surrounding areas, no matter the size of the company. This means you won’t encounter any unexpected additional fees during your contract.
Every one of our calls are assessed on a case by case basis, and our team of IT experts will do everything they can to deal with the situation remotely and get to the root of the problem so you’ll be up and running with minimum downtime. However, in cases where face to face assistance is needed, we will have an engineer out to you within four hours.
Unlike other providers we do not offer different levels of support, we only look after our customers in one way and it includes benefits such as:
- Our IT Support Package is all inclusive and covers all remote and on site support
- One annual fee with everything included in the price
- All calls are answered by an engineer. We do not have an answering service who will ask someone to get back to you
- We open tickets on behalf of our customers during the call
- We manually look after all system upgrades including 3rd party software on our customers behalf
- We manually check all our customers backups to ensure the right data is being backed up and alert them if there are any abnormalities
- We are very proactive with our customers, if there is something we know of that will help them in their working day we will contact them to discuss the details and implement if required
- We take on board customer feedback and implement any suggested change made by them
- Ensure our customers have a solid network, but they also can speak to an engineer immediately if needed.
- Our proactive approach means that risks are kept to a minimum
For more information contact a member of our team today