Junior IT Support Technician
Are you a team player, hardworking, enthusiastic with a real passion for customer service in an IT role? Someone who likes a challenge and can contribute to the development of a successful IT business?
If yes to the above, then you’re in luck! We have an exciting opportunity in our Chorley office that could be right up your street!
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and looking to build a career in IT with limited or no experience, to join our growing team at Convene IT.
The Junior IT Support Technician will be working closely with the IT Technicians and support them with all IT administration, system control and equipment set up.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to)
- Answering support telephone calls/emails
- Provide 1st line technical support
- Logging helpdesk issues and escalating when necessary
- Remote access troubleshooting
- Configuring systems and updating software
- Full training and support will be provided
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good telephone manner and admin skills
- Ability and desire to learn more about the IT industry.
- Passion for IT
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- A methodical and logical troubleshooting mind set
- A minimum of Grade 4 in maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
If this sounds like you, get in touch for more details or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org